What We’re Drinking
- 6.5% ABV
- Porter (Peruvian Style)
- Pays homage to Incan heritage by using three local Peruvian staple foods: sweet potato, purple mais, aji panca chili
- Named in tribute for Pachamama, the earth mother of Incan mythology
Untappd 3.2.8 Update
- Adds brewery ratings to Map
- Prompt to re-connect Facebook to share after check-in
Bugs / Fixes
- Missing map and scanning default options
- Date and time settings renamed to Localization
- Missing length unit option
- Location settings prompt on Map
- Automatic share to Swarm
You can see a full list of updates at http://updates.untappd.com
- Check-in to one (1) beer from Einstök between June 1st - July 1st and you’ll unlock the all new “#ADOPTICELAND” badge.
- Check-in to one Fat Tire Belgian Style Ale or Belgian White on a Friday between May 11th – August 31st. This can be leveled up to 4.
Home Brew Tips With John Holzer
Our friend John Holzer from the FourBrewers podcast will join us every other week to provide tips, tricks, and information for anyone interested in home brewing.
Style of the Week
This week we learn about the history of the Porter.
Tim B on Twitter asks “does a beer’s overall rating include ratings left by users who are private, or does it just count public ratings?”
Al G on Twitter also asked "how can we follow Kyle and Tim on Untappd?"
Show off your love of Untappd. Check out our online store and pick up Untappd branded glassware, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more! Go to http://store.untappd.com and enter the coupon code “PODCAST” at checkout to get 20% off all orders