What We’re Drinking
- New England Style IPA
- 6.5% ABV
- What’s so special about this one? It’s the complete antithesis of the hazy, opaque NEIPA and is totally clear.
- A cheeky and irreverent commentary on our subculture's social media driven obsession with beer appearance
- Shout out to listener Amanda R who picked this up for us and shipped it out to California.
- Personal ratings histogram on Profile
- New native integration of Google Maps on Map tab
- Filter by multiple styles of beer on lists, menus, and Top Rated Beers
Bugs / Fixes
- Double notification when mentioned in a comment reply on check-ins
- Friends list loading errors
You can always see a full list of updates at updates.untappd.com.
Beers of Fenway from Boston Beer Company
- Check-in to one (1) Boston Lager, Summer Ale, Sam ‘76, or Rebel IPA while at Fenway Park 6/13/18 – 7/31/18.
Asahi Karakuchi from Asahi
- Check-in to one (1) Asahi Dry Beer between June 11th - July 11th
- Check-in to one Grolsch Premium Lager, Meantime London Lager, Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Original, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, or Pilsner Urquell between June 1st - 30th.
Style of the Week
This week we take a look at the history of the Belgian Style Dubbel.
Kip S on Twitter asks: "What are the advantages of steam vs. other heating methods?"
Show off your love of Untappd. Check out our online store and pick up Untappd branded glassware, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more! Go to http://store.untappd.com and enter the coupon code “PODCAST” at checkout to get 20% off all orders