Pre Recorded Notice
We want to give you a heads up that this week’s episode is being pre recorded since Tim will be heading out of the country for a couple weeks and won’t be able to record shows. Our apologies if this show is a little shorter or not as timely as usual.
We will be back to our standard weekly recording schedule in November. Thanks for your understanding.
What We’re Drinking
- Lambic - Fruit
- 6.5% ABV
- Careful with that Passion Fruit, Eugene is the first of our ‘lambic inspired’ fruited series.
- In this case we took a blend of 9-14 month old barrels, added Passion Fruit for one month, and bottle conditioned with wine yeast for three months.
- The passion fruit shines through and combines perfectly with the flavors and acidity from the original blend.
- Fruity, funky, sour… this beer could be dangerous in the wrong hands.
- Stout - Imperial / Double
- 11% ABV
- 60 IBU
- When I was 12 I dreamed of becoming a pastry chef. Call this a creative outlet.
- Thick, rich and excessively decadent, this beer aims to bring back childhood memories.
Home Brew Tips With John Holzer
Our friend John Holzer from the FourBrewers podcast will join us every other week to provide tips, tricks, and information for anyone interested in home brewing.
Show off your love of Untappd. Check out our online store and pick up Untappd branded glassware, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more! Go to http://store.untappd.com and enter the coupon code “PODCAST” at checkout to get 20% off all orders